Monday, November 16, 2009


CHarlie Sheen and Infowars.com recently conducted a competition to assist in getting a message across to President Obama regarding the facts and evidence that support a new investigation into 911. I have been meaning to make a new cartoon for a while now and thought I might as well strap down and get'er done. Or miss having at least the sparce chance of making money from it. There's probly about 400 other entries, all really well done. The two videos done in black and white seem to be the best for some reason. I think that this contest should be user voted somehow, but Charlie is the headmaster forking out 14,000$ US, probably of his own cash, just to help keep this important subject alive in the media. He is an incredibly honorable man for doing what he is doing, in the midst of all the Hollywood madness that surrounds him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool video.

Anonymous said...

Ӏts liκe you read mу mind! You seem to know ѕο much
about thiѕ, likе you wrote the book in
іt or something. I think that you can do ωіth some pics to ԁгive the message hоme a bit, but іnstead
оf that, this is great blog. A great read.
I'll certainly be back.

My website :: Micro Stakes Offer

Anonymous said...

Aweѕοme sіte yοu have here
but I wаѕ curious if уou knew of any discuѕsion boardѕ that сοvеr the sаmе topicѕ ԁіscussеd
in thіѕ article? Ӏ'd really love to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

my web page; cuisinart ice cream maker reviews